The Queensland Rugby League have today announced their under-18 side to play New South Wales at ANZ Stadium on Wednesday, June 21.
The majority of the team participated in the Mal Meninga Cup in 2017, with two players being selected from the SG Ball competition. Eight players from the side have played in the Holden Cup this season.
North Queensland Cowboys assistant coach Josh Hannay coaches the team for the second year in a row.
Queensland Under 18 team:
1. Travis Turnbull (Western Mustangs)
2. Treymain Spry (Sydney Roosters/Ipswich Jets)
3. Murray Taulagi (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Blackhawks)
4. Ronaldo Mulitalo (Cronulla Sharks)
5. Kea Pere (Melbourne Storm/Easts Tigers)
6. Cory Paix (Western Mustangs)
7. Tanah Boyd (Souths Logan)
8. Logan Bayliss-Brow (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Blackhawks)
9. Tyson Smoothy (Brisbane Broncos/Redcliffe Dolphins)
10. Eddie Blacker (Brisbane Broncos/Norths Devils)
11. Brandon Russell (Brisbane Broncos/Ipswich Jets)
12. J’maine Hopgood (Penrith Panthers)
13. Reihana Marsh (Gold Coast Titans)
14. Kyle Paterson (NQ Cowboys/Townsville Blackhawks)
15. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Sunshine Coast)
16. Garrett Smith (Mackay Cutters)
17. Thomas Gilbert (Norths Devils)
18. Brock Diment (Western Mustangs)
Coach: Josh Hannay
Assistant Coach: Michael Roberts